Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 Sunday morning except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming southwesterly 10 to 15 near noon Sunday except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: