Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 07 October 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 late this afternoon except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River tonight and Saturday morning. Wind becoming west 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Showers ending near midnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 07 October 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 7 October 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today intensifying low 1005 mb located over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 997 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday approaching trough located north of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: