Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 07 July 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light near midnight except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River Friday morning. Wind becoming westerly 15 near noon Friday except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Scattered showers Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 07 July 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 7 July 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 998 mb located over Cabot
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: