Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 27 November 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots early this morning then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Periods of drizzle ending early this morning. Periods of snow Saturday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in drizzle.
Temperatures near plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 27 November 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6645W to 4945N 6445W to
4840N 6205W to Quebec near 5010N 6010W. Sea ice north of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
east-west over the southern Great Lakes.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Trois-Rivières.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: