Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to south 20 to 30 near noon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Wednesday morning.
Showers beginning early this evening and ending Wednesday evening. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 September 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located from Pointe-des-Monts
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: