Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 05 December 2023
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots tonight. Wind northwest 25 Wednesday.
Temperatures near minus 8.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 December 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4831N 6828W to 4819N 6903W
to 4824N 6911W to Quebec near 4918N 6741W. Sea ice south then
northwest of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5002N 6644W to Anticosti
near 4934N 6344W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Anticosti near 4952N 6343W to 5002N
6322W to 4952N 6128W to 5001N 5941W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 December 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary high located over Québec
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: