Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 March 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light except west 15 to 25 knots near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 Saturday morning except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northeast 20 to 25 near noon Saturday.
A few flurries beginning this evening and ending Saturday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 March 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4530N 5810W to 4650N 5725W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
1 tenth first-year ice in strips and patches.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 March 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 996 mb located northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ungava Bay to Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located from Labrador to James
Bay then to Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: