Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 06 October 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 early Friday morning. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Rain Friday. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating near noon Friday. Visibility near zero in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 06 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 6 October 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today building low 1009 mb located northwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 1005 mb located north of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: