Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 11 April 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this evening and to northeast 25 to 35 early Monday morning. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 to 25 Monday evening.
Mist forming early this evening and dissipating overnight. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 April 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4544N 6242W to 4631N
6147W to 4643N 6336W to Quebec near 4845N 6410W. Sea ice west and
south of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6146W to 4954N
6000W to 5107N 5741W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5732W. Sea ice east
and north of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 11 April 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 11 April 2021 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Labrador to Rimouski.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Labrador to Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
Great Lakes to James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: