Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 24 February 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to northwest 20 to 30 early Thursday morning except west 35 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Temperatures minus 1 falling to minus 13 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 24 February 2021 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4648N 6053W to 4759N 6110W
to 4733N 6250W to 4835N 6224W to 4946N 5910W to Newfoundland near
4755N 5924W. Sea ice west then north then east of the ice edge.
9 tenths grey ice including 4 tenths grey-white ice.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 24 February 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1001 mb located north of Lake Erie.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 987 mb located over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: