Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:32 PM EDT 09 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 9 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located over eastern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing low 1010 mb located southeast
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Michigan to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located west of Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: