Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 May 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light this evening. Wind becoming westerly 10 to 15 Tuesday morning except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River.
Showers overnight and Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 05:15 AM EDT 17 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located east of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located northwest of the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: