Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 November 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots backing to northeast 10 to 20 near noon then becoming light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Saturday morning.
Snow beginning near noon and ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 1 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4640N 6445W to to
New Brunswick near 4735N 6450W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4740N 6535W to
4755N 6540W to 4805N 6610W to New Brunswick near 4805N 6545W. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 November 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Saturday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
At noon EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: