Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 07:35 AM EST 20 February 2019
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
Snow beginning late overnight and ending Thursday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 15 rising to minus 5 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 19 February 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4500N
6130W to 4430N 5835W to 4555N 5715W to 4720N 5850W to Newfoundland
near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
8 new ice including 2 tenths grey-white ice except 9 tenths
grey-white ice including 2 tenths brash ice along parts of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 February 2019 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from New England to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today building low 1013 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1003 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: