Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 06 July 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this morning then becoming light near noon except west 15 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light overnight. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
Scattered showers and fog patches ending early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 6 July 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1005 mb located over Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1006 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Ontario to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located from Nova Scotia to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: