Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 December 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 25 early this evening then diminishing to east 10 to 15 near noon Wednesday. Wind becoming light Wednesday evening.
Rain tonight and Wednesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 6 December 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 December 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Lake Ontario to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located from Maine to Saguenay
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: