Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 December 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwesterly 25 knots tonight. Wind northwesterly 15 to 25 Thursday.
Temperatures near minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 6 December 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4641N 6443W to
4727N 6443W to 4827N 6405W to Quebec near 4845N 6410W sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from 4845N 6751W to 4916N 6710W to 4951N
6624W to 4945N 6414W to Quebec near 4945N 6414W. Sea ice northwest
of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Anticosti near 4952N 6343W to 5002N
6322W to 4952N 6128W to 5001N 5941W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 5 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 December 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary high located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: