Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 18 March 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots except west 40 near the mouth of the Saguenay River tonight and Monday.
Flurries beginning near midnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Low tonight minus 12. High Monday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 March 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4535N 5900W to 4705N 5900W to 4700N 5715W to Newfoundland near
4730N 5610W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth grey-white ice in strips and patches.
Warnings (In effect)
Tadoussac to Pointe à MichelIssued 3:00 PM EDT 18 March 2018
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 18 March 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cornwall.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: