Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 16 December 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray beginning this evening.
Temperatures near minus 12 tonight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 December 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 December 2017
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 16 December 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today quasi-stationary low located over Labrador
At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Montréal.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1028 mb located over northeastern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday high 1028 mb located north of Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: