Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 May 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to northeast 15 early this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 early Thursday morning and to southwest 20 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Thursday morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 5:57 PM EDT 27 May 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 May 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over James Bay.
By 9:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1008 mb located over southern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located northwest of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1003 mb located east of James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: