Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this morning and to northeast 25 to 35 Thursday morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 to 30 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 17 August 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 17 August 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from James Bay to Newfoundland.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday departing ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located off Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 1004 mb located over Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: