Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwesterly 10 to 20 this evening and to light late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late Wednesday morning and to southwest 20 to 30 Wednesday afternoon.
Risk of freezing spray tonight.
Low tonight minus 10. High Wednesday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 March 2019 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4525N 6525W to Nova
Scotia near 4500N 6500W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4450N 6225W to 4450N
6210W to 4510N 6100W to 4615N 5900W to 4605N 5710W to Newfoundland
near 4735N 5625W. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: