Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 13 December 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 20 to 30 early Friday morning.
Periods of snow beginning Friday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 9. High Friday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:10 AM EST 13 December 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4615N 6115W to 4705N
6400W to 4850N 6350W to 4925N 6515W to 4935N 6640W to 4955N 6605W to
4845N 6155W to 5115N 5740W to Newfoundland near 5025N 5725W. Sea ice
west and north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from 4745N 6130W to 4715N 6215W to 4705N
6155W to 4735N 6110W to 4745N 6130W. Sea ice within the ice edge.
3 tenths new ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 13 December 2018 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Rimouski.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: