Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 17 February 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots becoming westerly 15 after midnight then increasing to west 15 to 20 near noon Monday.
High today minus 12. Low tonight minus 17. High Monday minus 10.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 16 February 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4500N
6130W to 4455N 5830W to 4540N 5725W to 4720N 5925W to Newfoundland
near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
8 tenths grey-white ice including 1 tenth first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 17 February 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 990 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday quasi-stationary low 972 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: