Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 06 December 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots today. Wind northwest 20 to 30 tonight and Saturday.
Flurries ending near noon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray.
Temperatures minus 3 falling to minus 8 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 DECEMBER 2019 TODAY TONIGHT AND FRIDAY
Ice EdgeICE EDGE ESTIMATED FROM NEW BRUNSWICK NEAR 4630N 6440W TO 4850N
6335W TO 4850N 6110W TO 5050N 5805W TO NEWFOUNDLAND NEAR 5035N
5720W. SEA ICE NORTH AND WEST OF THE ICE EDGE.
OPEN WATER EXCEPT 2 TENTHS NEW ICE ALONG PARTS OF THE COASTS.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 6 December 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday departing trough located on a line
north-south over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: