Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 February 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 20 to 30 early this morning then backing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon.
Temperatures minus 5 falling to minus 14 overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 25 February 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton near 4615N 6000W to 4710N 6015W
to 4700N 6105W to 4935N 6130W to 4950N 5820W to 4810N 5935W to 4725N
5920W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea ice west then north then
east of the ice edge.
5 tenths grey-white ice except 9 tenths grey-white ice in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 February 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 995 mb located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 7:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: