Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 20 March 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to west 15 to 20 near noon then veering to northwest 15 late this evening. Wind veering to northeast 15 to 20 Wednesday morning.
A few flurries ending this afternoon.
Over open water risk of freezing spray today.
High today minus 2. Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 March 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4530N 5810W to 4650N 5725W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
2 tenths grey-white ice including a trace of first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 20 March 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today dissipating low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Hudson Bay to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: