Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 08:13 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light Thursday morning.
Issued 08:14 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less this evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018
Friday Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots.
Saturday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 June 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today cold front located from Labrador to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday cold front located from Newfoundland to
Prince Edward Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located over western Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday high located over northern Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: