Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 February 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light near noon Saturday.
Flurries. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray late this afternoon and this evening.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 28 February 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4430N 6335W to 4515N
6055W to 4550N 5935W to 4600N 5835W to 4725N 5825W to Newfoundland
near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4510N 6445W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth grey-white ice along parts of the coasts.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 February 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 992 mb located over Anticosti Island.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday dissipating low 1007 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough from low located on a line east-west
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday trough located from Anticosti Island to
Pointe-des-Monts then to Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: