Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 November 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to north 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to north 15 to 25 overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 November 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Lake Saint-Jean.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Saint-Jean.
At 1:00 p.m. EST today deepening low 1000 mb located near Nova
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 976 mb located over Labrador Sea.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: