Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 09:42 PM EDT 16 October 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 near midnight then increasing to southwesterly 15 to 25 early Wednesday morning.
Showers or flurries beginning after midnight changing to showers Wednesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 9:42 PM EDT 16 October 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 16 October 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 975 mb located over southern Labrador
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday low 966 mb located over eastern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over northeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: