Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 23 February 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southerly 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Monday afternoon.
Showers or flurries Monday afternoon.
Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 23 February 2020 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4430N 6335W to 4420N
6320W to 4515N 6040W to 4530N 5740W to 4710N 5815W to Newfoundland
near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4510N 6445W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
2 tenths grey ice except 9 tenths grey-white ice along the southern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 23 February 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1002 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 1006 mb located at 52.5N 71W.
At 3:00 a.m. EST Monday quasi-stationary trough from low located
on a line east-west over the northern Gaspe Peninsula.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: