Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 late this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
Chance of showers today and chance of showers Monday morning and afternoon. Mist forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 June 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
Tadoussac then to the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight dissipating trough located from the Gulf
of St. Lawrence to Montréal.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located from Hudson Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: