Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 August 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this morning then diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind becoming northerly 15 Saturday morning then diminishing to light near noon Saturday.
Showers beginning this morning and ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 23 August 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 August 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located northeast of Lake
By 3:00 p.m. EDT today weakening low 1005 mb located near
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1026 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: