Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots increasing to south 25 to 35 this morning then diminishing to south 15 to 25 early this evening. Wind diminishing to south 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Scattered flurries ending near noon. Rain Tuesday late in the day.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 4 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to the Gaspe
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: