Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 21 November 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 15 to 20 knots early this evening then veering to southwest 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 20 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Showers beginning early Wednesday morning changing to flurries Wednesday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near plus 3 tonight falling to minus 1 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 21 November 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: