Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots backing to southwest 25 to 30 Friday evening.
Risk of freezing spray this morning. Risk of freezing spray Friday evening.
Temperatures minus 19 rising to minus 9 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 19 February 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4430N 6335W to 4420N
6320W to 4530N 5940W to 4605N 5815W to 4715N 5900W to Newfoundland
near 4710N 5525W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4530N 6515W to
Nova Scotia near 4510N 6445W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
6 tenths grey ice except 9 plus tenths grey-white ice near the coast
in the southeastern section.
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EST 20 February 2020
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 20 February 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 1:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: