Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 this morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 25 near noon Thursday.
Showers ending this evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches reforming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 May 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over New Brunswick.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1022 mb located over northern Quebec.
By 9:00 a.m. EDT today high 1025 mb located over southern Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: