Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 15 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeast 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday then becoming light Tuesday evening.
Fog patches dissipating early this morning. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 15 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1008 mb located east of Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 1008 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located from Lake Superior to James
Bay then to Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: