Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 29 November 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 Monday morning and to northeast 25 to 30 Monday evening.
Snow Monday morning and afternoon changing to rain. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 3. High Monday plus 3.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 29 November 2020 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6645W to 4945N 6445W to
4840N 6205W to Quebec near 5010N 6010W. Sea ice north of the ice
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 29 November 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 7:00 a.m. EST Monday intensifying low 1000 mb located south of
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 994 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: