Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 09:35 PM EDT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to northeast 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon except south 35 near the coast Thursday late in the day.
Rain Thursday afternoon and evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 9:35 PM EDT 25 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Montréal to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located southwest of the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough from low located west of Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: