Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 22 November 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind east 15 knots increasing to northwest 25 to 35 early this evening then diminishing to northwesterly 15 to 25 late Saturday morning. Wind becoming westerly 15 Saturday evening.
Snow changing to flurries near midnight and ending Saturday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 4 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 22 November 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4550N 6155W to 4630N 6145W
to 4705N 6300W to 4910N 6100W to Quebec near 5125N 5710W. Sea ice
west of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 22 November 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today intensifying low 992 mb located over western
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 984 mb located near Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: