Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 November 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 25 near noon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming east 15 near noon Thursday.
Snow this afternoon this evening and Thursday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 9 rising to minus 1 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 November 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high located over Maine.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing high located southeast of
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building high located over Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday high located over the Strait of Belle
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located over the Midwestern
By 10:00 a.m. EST Thursday dissipating low 1011 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: