Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 March 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this morning and to northeast 20 to 30 near noon. Wind diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 Sunday morning and to light Sunday afternoon.
A few flurries ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray overnight and Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 March 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4510N 6005W
to 4530N 5810W to 4650N 5725W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth first-year ice in strips and patches along
the southern coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 March 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing low 1004 mb located south of
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1044 mb located west of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1044 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: