Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 23 June 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 near midnight. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 25 early Sunday morning then diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Showers beginning late Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 23 June 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching high located over James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: