Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 January 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 this morning and to light late this afternoon. Wind increasing to east 10 to 15 after midnight and to northeast 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Periods of snow overnight and Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 20 rising to minus 12 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 17 January 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4610N 6000W to 4700N
6000W to 4840N 6150W to 5035N 5750W to 4750N 5950W to 4725N 5920W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice west then east then north of
the ice edge.
8 tenths grey ice including 1 tenth grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located southwest of the
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating low 1002 mb located south
At 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1006 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 994 mb located near Cape Breton Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: