Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 Saturday morning and to light Saturday afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 15 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers Saturday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 10:16 PM EDT 22 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 June 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 5:00 a.m. EDT Saturday quasi-stationary trough located from
the Strait of Belle Isle to Sept-Îles then to Lake Superior.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 1004 mb located southwest of Lake
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1016 mb located southeast of Montréal.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1021 mb located southeast
of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: