Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 Thursday morning. Wind increasing to easterly 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon except south 35 near the coast.
Rain Thursday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from Montréal to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located over eastern James Bay.
By 8:30 p.m. EDT tonight trough located over Anticosti Island.
At noon EDT today low 1000 mb located over the southeastern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough from 1002 mb low located over
eastern Lake Saint-Jean.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: