Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 07 October 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this morning then becoming southwest 15 to 25 this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 25 to 35 after midnight then diminishing to west 15 to 25 near noon Saturday.
Rain today and this evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Visibility near zero in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 07 October 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 7 October 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today building low 1009 mb located north of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 998 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: