Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 20 October 2021
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots early Thursday morning and to east 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Showers ending Thursday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 October 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday dissipating trough located on a line
east-west over Anticosti Island.
At 5:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1007 mb located over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1004 mb located at 46.8N 75.5W.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: