Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 January 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this morning then backing to northwest 10 to 20 late this evening. Wind backing to westerly 20 to 25 Monday morning.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 15.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 18 January 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4650N 6020W to 4710N
6015W to 4840N 6150W to 5035N 5750W to 4750N 5950W to 4725N 5920W to
Newfoundland near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice west then east then north of
the ice edge.
7 tenths grey ice including 1 tenth grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 January 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday departing low 993 mb located over southern
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: