Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2023
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Scattered flurries ending this evening.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray ending this evening.
Temperatures near minus 9.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5003N 6644W to 4959N 6144W to
5001N 5952W to 5125N 5737W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2023
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2023 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1023 mb located from Lake Michigan to
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high 1027 mb located over Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over Montréal.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating low 1008 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: