Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots this morning and to northeast 20 to 30 this afternoon. Wind veering to easterly 20 to 30 early this evening except south 35 near the coast. Wind diminishing to northeast 15 overnight then increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Rain and fog patches this afternoon tonight and Friday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in rain and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-MontsIssued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from New Brunswick to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough from low located over Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: