Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 16 February 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 early this morning then becoming westerly 20 late this evening. Wind veering to northwesterly 20 to 25 Sunday morning then diminishing to northwesterly 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Temperatures minus 4 falling to minus 16 Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 15 February 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4510N 6610W Nova
Scotia near 4440N 6550W. Sea ice east of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4400N 6440W to 4500N
6130W to 4455N 5830W to 4540N 5725W to 4720N 5925W to Newfoundland
near 4720N 5515W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
8 tenths grey-white ice including 1 tenth first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 16 February 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 995 mb located over Lake
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 985 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 10:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: