Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 November 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to northeast 10 to 20 early this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 20 to 30 this evening then diminishing to northeast 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow Tuesday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to zero Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 18 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4555N 6155W to 4840N 6045W
to Quebec near 5125N 5735W. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Open water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coasts.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 996 mb located off Cape Hatteras.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 999 mb located over eastern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: