Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 25 January 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots near midnight then becoming west 15 Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Scattered flurries ending Wednesday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures minus 12 falling to minus 23 Wednesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 25 January 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4525N 6524W to Nova
Scotia near 4504N 6501W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4332N 6520W to 4500N
6045W to 4615N 5915W to 4755N 6125W to 4700N 6300W to 4730N 6305W to
4945N 5915W to 4725N 5945W to Newfoundland near 4724N 5537W. Sea ice
west then south then west then northeast of the ice edge.
9 tenths grey ice including 4 tenths grey-white ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 25 January 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1009 mb located over southern New
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday departing low 991 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over western Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: