Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EST 05 February 2023
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light this evening then becoming northerly 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind becoming light near noon Monday.
Flurries ending Monday afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Temperatures near minus 9.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 5 February 2023 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from New Brunswick near 4529N 6511W to
4515N 6500W to Nova Scotia near 4515N 6427W. Sea ice northeast of
the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4352N 6447W to 4540N
5837W to 4755N 6124W to 4725N 6236W to 4849N 6316W to 4844N 6057W to
4934N 6117W to 4953N 5854W to 4721N 5958W to Newfoundland near 4729N
5610W. Sea ice west then northeast of the ice edge.
8 tenths new ice including 1 tenth grey ice except 9 tenths grey ice
including 3 tenths grey-white ice along parts of the coast in the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 5 February 2023 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1007 mb located over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating low 1016 mb located near
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: