Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots becoming west 20 this morning then backing to south 15 this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near noon Friday.
Snow beginning Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Risk of freezing spray this morning.
Temperatures minus 6 rising to minus 1 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 1:00 p.m. EST Friday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Friday low 992 mb located near Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday low 990 mb located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: