Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 March 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 early this evening then diminishing to northeast 10 to 20 Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
A few flurries ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Risk of freezing spray overnight and Sunday morning.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 March 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4540N 5915W
to 4730N 6000W to 4715N 5905W to Newfoundland near 4730N 5610W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth first-year ice in strips and patches along
the southern coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 March 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 997 mb located south of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1042 mb located east of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 1044 mb located north of Sept-Îles.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: