Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming easterly 10 to 15 this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming northwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches forming this evening and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located north of Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1011 mb located north of Natashquan.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1026 mb located over northern Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1033 mb located over Lake Superior.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: